Monday, October 11, 2010

When we get old

OK, so we have been building again... well, not us, but Cap't Terry and Donal Duck (not their real names, but what Shot Brown calls them...) and then we had to paint,, well Shot did,,, everyday after work and I helped.... and then we had to have banisters,,, they had to be painted before they were installed... Me: let's put down the plastic and paint them under the new porch away from the sun,,, Shot: nothing... So, he set them up on the plastic in the grass next to the cattle trailer balanced on ladders.... IN THE SUN!!!!! what did I say????? ok,,, let's get this over with. I am on the down side and he is on the upside... So I bust my butt sliding down on the plastic as we were trying to move the banisters to prop against the cattle trailer...
Shot: are you ok????? Me: leave me alone, if you had put this where i told you to,,, etc., etc., etc...bla,,bla,,la,,,yak, yak,,,yak,,,wheeze.....etc... (you get the message)...

The banisters look really good.

This is Shot Brown's new favorite place... I guess I am going to have to make him a quilt...

3 comments:

  1. Oh it is beautiful!!! I love love love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is Swan-ky! looks like a great new place to have a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete